Best Prices on Hearing Aids Mexico or Canada

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eDJ_

Reaction score
Looking for some help with a search. Target price ranging from $130 to $180 for a pair of these Over The Counter hearing aids.

I've been trying to help a friend who is hunting for a couple of low priced decent quality Hearing Aids. Purchasing them from Mexico, Canada, or the Caribbean is part of the search. Pictured is the type of Over The Counter type that would be rechargeable and with a Cell Phone App to blue tooth adjust the frequency output for each ear.

Hearing Aid CRVL.jpg

These use a universal "ear plug" or come with an assortment of ends so the consumer can make their best fit.

Anyone here wear hearing aids like the pictured ? Have sources you would recommend ?

The person I am trying to help with this has a problem with the ear canals being narrowed, but otherwise their hearing test at the audiologist indicates that their hearing itself is good. Sound just can't get to the ear drum very well.

Thanks.

Thanks Gr8ful I appreciate your response.

I went into Yahoo Canada https://ca.yahoo.com to shop around some.
Lots of aids that don't show up here in the states and they may be made in India or
other countries such as South Korea. In the USA it seems FDA approval or (within FDA guide lines) is a required guideline. But the Canadian prices are good just the same and they get good ratings there.

Yahoo Mexico (browser set to translate to English) https://espanol.yahoo.com has offered some devices but I need to shop it more closely as I get time.

Looking for some help with a search. Target price ranging from $130 to $180 for a pair of these Over The Counter hearing aids.

I've been trying to help a friend who is hunting for a couple of low priced decent quality Hearing Aids. Purchasing them from Mexico, Canada, or the Caribbean is part of the search. Pictured is the type of Over The Counter type that would be rechargeable and with a Cell Phone App to blue tooth adjust the frequency output for each ear.

View attachment 35842

These use a universal "ear plug" or come with an assortment of ends so the consumer can make their best fit.

Anyone here wear hearing aids like the pictured ? Have sources you would recommend ?

The person I am trying to help with this has a problem with the ear canals being narrowed, but otherwise their hearing test at the audiologist indicates that their hearing itself is good. Sound just can't get to the ear drum very well.

Thanks.
Surprise! Google maps can be used to find hearing aid stores in Mexico and in Canada. You can contact those sellers directly to get current pricing.

Here is a link to one of those places in Los Algodones.
https://losalgodones.com/digital_hearing_&_optical.htm

Thank you maki2 ;)

Will sit down with friends and do some Google Map Shopping. A few hours ago we were looking at eye wear from the Bahamas but just Googled for that.

Thank you maki2 ;)

Will sit down with friends and do some Google Map Shopping. A few hours ago we were looking at eye wear from the Bahamas but just Googled for that.
It is still google-ing but a great shortcut that keeps the return of results confined to types of retail outlets in a specific location. So closely targeted results that give addresses, phone numbers and many times the website of the business as well as a few reviews. Many of the “medical tourism” business have a USA phone number and an English speaking person answering that phone. That will make things a lot easier for you.