Been lurking and learning for awhile now

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilds73

Reaction score
Well I've been reading a bunch here for awhile but a little about me first. Until recently I have been living at my second job as an on site security guard for a RV and Travel Trailer rental company in a small trailer then a larger RV that were retired from the companies fleet. However with the owners age and the roller-coaster ride that is vacation rentals the business is closing. Given that I have two dog's I rented a small studio since I wouldn't have a vehicle set up to safely accommodate them in the heat given the summer temperature where I live. I am full time employed and hope to purchase a Sprinter and slowly set it up into a livable space. Once that is accomplished I'd most likely pay to park it somewhere with hookups in the summer months and in more tolerable weather boondock it at my primary jobs site as this would not be a problem. Any way's I linked a picture of my babies with my other baby my 2000 BMW K 1200s. I'll continue to read and learn and set up a map a plan out for purchasing a Sprinter and making it livable.

jwilds73

Attachments

• Motohuahuas.jpg
    Motohuahuas.jpg
    119.9 KB
I'm in the central valley of California and it gets quite hot here during the summers. Being employed here full time migrating with the weather isn't an option yet.

Welcome! Your little 'kids' look like a sporty pair! I'll bet they love an adventure.