Australian Cheap Vanlife

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cunningstuff

Reaction score
I have never been hugely interested in making lots of money, and funny enough, I never have. Now I am in another country and feel lost, so I am hitting the road with the little I have to find myself. Oz is a welfare nation so I do have a little bit as long as I follow the rules, so I am taking my chances and the removal of rent cost to get out and find who I am.

Ernst said:
"Pictures please. You should start your own thread!"

I love Men at Work! Thank you Ernst! And I will be starting a thread about my rig, and how she is going to be made, built in, and then lived in! I will take you all through the magical Land of Oz.

Until then, some pics and a video. Pardon the optimism in the video, I had only had the van for one day. The pics show the clearer picture of the all the work I need to do.

Pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151483692@N02/shares/5ReF87

Video:

Welcome cunningstuff to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger