Anyone worried about being exposed to 5G waves?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets see,
  • Exposure to sunshine is hazardous to my health,
  • the air I breathe is loaded with pollutants, both man made and natural,
  • ditto my water,
  • my food has toxins on and in,
  • my truck and camper is built with materials that outgas toxins,
  • my house the same,
  • our air is loaded with lots of EMF both natural and man made, not just cell signals,
  • bacteria and virus' are mutating faster than antidotes can be developed,
  • what else don't we know about?

Maybe live in a cavern about 1000 ft underground with purified air and water?  Oh wait, there are a number of natural toxins that percolate through the ground.  And the lack of sunlight is hazardous to my health.

I plan to live my life, taking reasonable precautions with the knowledge I have, and not obsess with all the boogie men in my environment that can harm me.

Worry is a waste of time.  Jesus said in Matthew 6:27: "Can worry add an hour to your life?"

Spaceman Spiff said:
... Worry is a waste of time.  Jesus said in Matthew 6:27: "Can worry add an hour to your life?"...

It's a possibility... Lol. And why aren't bears on your list of things to worry about?

All right you guys, go ahead and laugh it up and have a good time.

Make sure to light up a smoke and enjoy life.  Cuz back in the '50's and earlier it was advertised to look cool. Our wonderful government didn't tell us smoking was harmful, so it wasn't!

badmotorscooter said:
Make sure to light up a smoke and enjoy life.  Cuz back in the '50's and earlier it was advertised to look cool. Our wonderful government didn't tell us smoking was harmful, so it wasn't!

And yet when I was a kid in the 50s, we referred to cigarettes as "Cancer Sticks".  So it really wasn't a secret.

badmotorscooter said:
All right you guys, go ahead and laugh it up and have a good time...

Humour can be a great coping method for some, it can also be used as a socially acceptable way to mock and demean people.

We are not in the same boat, but years ago I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I know I was in pain and my body was acting up. Really sucked when I'd go to a doctor that didn't diagnose me and have to listen to them say it wasn't real and was just in my head. I can empathize with you on that part. I got used to it and learned to not get to upset about it, it wasn't personal, but it did feel that way at the time.

Thanks for the support. I'm not too concerned with some of the responses.

There was some great information posted here and that was helpful.

I am sorry for your suffering with fibromyalgia. After my own experience with battling cancer I have a deep compassion for anyone that has been chronically ill. I hope you have done some research on how to manage your condition and are living a good quality life.

i always advise people to use speakerphone as much as possible. the funny thing about this issue, is
when the cell phone companies investigated these claims 20+ years ago there own data is what gave
evidence it was an issue! it was on 60 minutes many moons ago...
jim

If anyone truly wants 5G, snakes or anything else not to harm them check out the Bruce Lipton videos on YouTube - there are some new ones. I love Bruce. I've been metaphysical since the early 70's thanks to Jane Roberts and Seth. Love Lipton's snake venom story.

badmotorscooter said:
 . . . 5G microwaves are totally beyond compare to anything we are currently exposed to.  I'm seriously concerned about health implications.
 . . . I was thinking something like a Wee Roll Aircamp all aluminum model would offer some protection...

Please enlighten me.  I looked at the specs for 5G and nothing stood out as particularly troubling over all the EMF we are constantly bombarded with.  I'm not trying to be snarky, just want to know if there is something I have missed.

As to an aluminum camper: look up the definition of faraday cage and see if it qualifies.  Aluminum can act as a shield or an antenna.

I too worry about vaccination. Little kids in the stores I stear clear from. Sad, I love kids. If people cough near me I squirm!
Living in my car, I keep pretty clean, but in and out of stores, gas stations I try to remember to clean my hands after. Clean my steering wheel, phone, shifer, etc.
Always get my flu shot.

I know all about Greenbank West Virginia. Right now I suffer from intermittent mild brain fog, fatigue and tinnitus. It's not that bad, but it seems to be slowly getting worse. I keep a journal to track the symptoms and experience relief when being in certain areas. 4G cell towers don't seem to have any ill effects on me.
Are you ready for this? I don't use a cell phone.

4G operates at a 6 GHz frequency. 5G uses 30-300 ghz. Because of the high frequency and short wavelength the range is extremely limited. There will literally be transmitters every few hundred meters in a city. In some structures it will require a transmitter in every room. The antennas can be much smaller but the power requirements are exponentially higher. The amount of EMF will be exponentially higher whether or not you even use a phone. The surface of our planet will be bathed in it like nothing we have ever seen. It will expose all animals and plants to a potentially very unhealthy environment.

If cell phone companies discovered from their own studies (20 years ago) 3 and 4G had harmful effects on humans, I can't help being concerned about 5G.
Could I just be paranoid and wrong about all of this? I hope to god I am...

Alas, many people here do not understand basic science.

Sadly, that is true of the US as a whole, which is why we are subject to so many silly conspiracy theories on the Internet.

:(

Mainly, it's the power output that people do not get.

The conspiracy theories are usually based partly in truth.
Throw 300 watts out of each of those 5G transmitters discussed in previous posts...and we would be walking around in something similar to a low power microwave oven...but they aren't even close to that power level.

The sun hits kids on the playground with far worse. Every single day, for the last 5000 years or so.

fatigue and mild brain fog can be coming easily from the foods ya eat, if you eat super crappy as most do in this life.
Food taken into the body has a super direct effect on a lot of other issues surrounding us, how we can maneuver thru the nasty of this world. Start with a bad body thru bad food intake and …...then just add on all the other stuff. just chatting out some stuff.
my mom has that tinnitus and I researched it a lot but not good info on what to do about it out there???

badmotorscooter said:
If cell phone companies discovered from their own studies (20 years ago) 3 and 4G had harmful effects on humans, I can't help being concerned about 5G.
Could I just be paranoid and wrong about all of this?  I hope to god I am...
i should mention the studies i referred to were mainly concerned with a type of brain tumor possible caused
by cell use. not necessarily fatigue or headaches and such. interestingly, the side of the brain the tumors were
on was the same side as the person held their phone on in a great majority of the cases. i was on the Mayo Clinic
site the other day and they still say "the jury is still out" on this issue. i have had two friends die of brain tumors 
in the past few months so it is a concern...

Sorry to hear about your friends.

Statistics say 1 out of every 2 men and 1 of 3 women in America will get cancer. Why isn't everyone screaming epidemic? Auto related deaths, heart disease, HIV, influenza, Ebola and probably everything else added together doesn't even come close. Why isn't the media, medical community, government and citizens panicking about this?

Maybe because they have other things to worry about or they just don't care until it affects them. No idea.

On the bright side, cancer rates are down over the past 25 or 50 years! So that's cool!

badmotorscooter said:
Statistics say 1 out of every 2 men and 1 of 3 women in America will get cancer.  Why isn't everyone screaming epidemic? . . . Why isn't the media, medical community, government and citizens panicking about this?

In the US the top killer is heart disease = 23.4%
Followed by cancer (all types) = 22.5%

Nobody is screaming because the survival rates for the most common types of cancer are very high:
  • Beast cancer = 89.7%
  • Prostate cancer = 98.6%
  • Skin cancer = 91.7%
What was a death sentence 50 years ago is now no big deal.  I'm a prostate cancer survivor; overnight hospital stay, 1 week with a catheter, 1 month with lifting restrictions.  Other than that it hasn't affected my life.

Latest posts