Anyone worried about being exposed to 5G waves?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badmotorscooter

Reaction score
My disfunctional family says I'm crazy, but the smart meter in the yard and the Wi-Fi in the house make me feel crappy.

I feel better when I limit my exposure to both.  5G microwaves are totally beyond compare to anything we are currently exposed to.  I'm seriously concerned about health implications.

I'm still a couple of years away from going on the road full time.  I was thinking something like a Wee Roll Aircamp all aluminum model would offer some protection...

Maybe it's exposure to your dysfunctional family that makes you ill.

There are people who claim to be sensitive to such things and some of those people claim to experience relief living a mobile life

EMF exposure is a reality, it is not healthy. why do you think cell phones come with recomendations to keep then certain distances from your body while in use. in case you didnt know, in general a cell phone turned on and in your pocket is closer than recommended.

if the government has found issue on a large enough scale to make these restrictions, than you can bet there are some people that are much more sensitive. also the governement only acts on things that have a negative affect in a short time. the jury is still out, more like locked up, on long term exposure. there is significant evidence that people that live under high tension power transmision lines have notably high rates of some cancers and other ailments.

so if someone feels the need to protect themselves from potential harm, who are we to poke fun at them. we might be the idiots with tinfoil hats ignoring the dangers...

myself, yes i worry about them, but there is so much other emf polution in our world, and the ability of using mobile devices has made my life simpler and easier to go mobile. i try to limit my exposure to local emf, i leave my cell in the car on a holder and try to use speaker phone when i can or earbuds. i feel better mentally that when i am out in the country i know i am not getting the exposure i would get in the cities. a faraday cage does not really protect you from the emf, it does balance it around you to an extent. it may be possible to have a grounded faraday cage that might "drain" some of that energy into the "ground" but it is not something i have explored. if you are seriously concerned and want to know more about the EMF around you there are hand held meters you can buy and carry with you to help find areas with less exposure.

good luck, i think hitting the road and getting away from the big metro areas is a great step to less EMF

cyndi said:
...some of those people claim to experience relief living a mobile life

You'd have to be in no-coverage zones to get away from cellular signals.

MrN somepeople feel relief by just reducing the exposure. not being able to totally eliminate it is not a reason to stop trying.

Yes, I don’t worry but I am mindful of the risks, there is a lot of documentation on this and cell phone companies have gone to some trouble to warn you so why would I not take it on board, where there is smoke there is fire, I don’t carry my cell on my person for more then I have to.

Yeah, a Lil bit. Nothing I can do about it, so I just let it go. I hope when it's implemented that people who do experience hypersensitivity around EMF aren't affected to bad. Best of luck.

Tinfoil hat you say? Here ya go, sorry for the ugly parts.

tfh.jpg

Attachments

• tfh.jpg
    tfh.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 7
Search on "Insurance exclusion for RF emissions".
Lloyd's of London will not payout for claims regarding RF exposure. Other insurers are following suit.
That says they expect there to be possible damage claims involving big money in the future for wireless corps, etc.. Too risky.

Think Tobacco and how many more people use cell phones than don't.

Thank you Seminole Wind, your explanation was very informative.   

On the serious side folks, EMF exposure is a real health risk, even if most people don't feel any immediate ill effects.

Remember, for us older people it wasn't too long ago when cigarette smoking health hazards weren't taken seriously either, and how did that turn out?

It's my humble opinion that the dangers of EMF exposure are more definate than we are being led to believe.  No, I don't have imperative medical evidence to prove that, but I bet there's a medical study from someone that shows the real health risks.  It just not in the interest of making money to reveal that.  I'm not a fruit cake and I know what makes me feel bad.

At 57 years old I put my health as a number one priority, especially after having cancer and surviving.  Radiation therapy in the head and neck sucks and I know what it's like to REALLY feel sick.  I don't use that sad story as an excuse for anything.  I work out everyday and run six minute miles.  My waist line is still 31 1/2 inches just like in high school.  No bullshit, and yes EMF sensitivity is not just in my head!

Oh wow, I think less exposure is better. I think it has been shown that water reacts to sound. Your body and cells are water and electricity. Gotta mess you up somehow.

^

But it’s such a good way to clean the gene pool.

There is no scientific evidence at all that EM waves have any effect on humans.

Humans are constantly bathed in EM radiation and always have been--it comes from space and has been doing so for billions of years before the first radio or wifi was ever invented.

It's just a silly meme that keeps getting passed around on the Internet by the gullible.

(And remember, if you want to protect yourself from the government mind-control rays, the tinfoil hat goes with the shiny side OUT.)

lenny flank said:
... There is no scientific evidence at all that EM waves have any effect on humans...

Hop in a microwave for a few minutes and see if those EM waves have any effect on ya. I get its more complex than that, but its also more complicated than EMFs have absolutely no effect on humans. You don't have to be open minded to this possibility, but maybe don't poo-poo on people who say it is a possibility. It's totally possible.