Anyone worried about being exposed to 5G waves?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C-Cat said:
I remember my parents to tell me not to sit so close to our tube TV in the 70s, but even worse, I worked on computers attached to tube TVs and later tube PC monitors for decades, right in front of it...

The old "green screens" were TERRIBLE about that.
All the hours I spent working on microVAX and UNIX systems staring at them.
(..and we wonder why there is a testicle growing out of our lower eyelid...) ;) lol
Better than being a "Ballchinian" though, right?

From the posted link "Yet, he added, since brain tumors are very rare, his suspicion should not raise alarm, because even if cell phone use could raise your brain tumor risk, "it's still a very low risk of you individually getting a brain tumor," he said"

it may be low but not non-existent. i know two people in my small sphere at least that
had the glioblastoma referred to in the article. the most recent, the fellow was diagnosed in Dec
and by end of Jan 19 he was dead...anyhoo, speaker phone as much as possible wouldnt hurt!

I hardly ever use the speakerphone function unless I need to use my hands for something else. I hate the clipping of words as most are half duplex (he who speaks loudest get heard). Full duplex speakerphones are fine though but my cell phone doesn't have one. I have been using cordless phones since they first came out and cell phones since they were in a bag. I used to live near high power (345K) power lines. People live near 100K AM transmitters. Radio waves are everywhere.

I'll bow out of this discussion now.

Edit to add: Getting out of bed has risks too.

B and C said:
Edit to add:  Getting out of bed has risks too.

i agree, particularly if you live anywhere near petro-chemical plants. i miss alot of things
about Houston (i grew up there) but the air isn't one of them. ahh, come to Minnesota and
experience good clean air ;) good luck

JD GUMBEEBeing picky about wording here. said:
(You may not have even meant it as such.)

but...We tolerate a little freedom of choice, actually.
It isn't alcohol that causes these things. It's impaired booze gluttons with poor self control.
We need far less of the "for the safety of all" legislation. Too many damned laws now.
i'm sure many have poor self control, but the majority of scientist believe alcoholism is a disease. 
and we certainly have too many laws but that is from the rise of Private Prison being traded on the
stock market--i read somewhere that there have been thousands of laws that were misdemeanors but
not require incarceration due to lobbyists getting our so-called legislators to pass these new laws :(
jim

Meh, I still don't pay any attention to Internet conspiracy theories.

Nor do I subscribe to either the "communist government!!!" or the "corporate conspiracy!!!" fantasies.