• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone want to get rid of an rv/camper?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just bought an acre, want more living space. If you want to come plop your hunk of junk on my acre near Holbrook Arizona, I'll gladly fix her up. Just no mold or structural damage. I don't care if it's gutted. Thanks :)

I like your spunk. Please keep us posted on this adventure. Very innovative!

To bad you are not in WA we have an old RV we are looking to lose. it doesn't run or hasn't in 4-5 years. I started to re build inside but Hubby said he didn't want to drive it out of state and I don't want anything that big for just in state camping. So someone gave us a big ol' van thing and we changed gears. If any one wants to come haul it off..... Hubby say 500.00 but I say just come get it. The roof doesn't/didn't leak but I don't know about any of the workings.

Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah washington is a ways out. Probably be a hell of a towing bill. I Don't mind the size. I used to live in an 18 foot trailer and right now I am in a van. I can work with whatever.