Anyone in Michigan?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NkengeSaffire

Reaction score
Hi, I am thinking of becoming a nomad. I am preparing for a potential launch date of January 2019. Hoping there might be a tribe I can join locally.

For the next few days I'm still in Michigan ;)
Finally hitting the road, heading east-ish.
Good luck!

There is a guy from Michigan on Youtube. His channel is Nomad Harry. I don't know if he frequents these boards.

NkengeSaffire said:
Hi, I am thinking of becoming a nomad. I am preparing for a potential launch date of January 2019. Hoping there might be a tribe I can join locally.
Hi, I'm Julie. I'm only one state away - WI. Been to MI before nice place. Never been in winter though. You going to venture out in the dead of winter eh? :) I'm thinking about buying a collapsible ice shack and MR. Heater before it gets too cold. Because I may not be able to afford the gas to travel maybe more than 3-4 hours at a time and don't want to always have to sleep in my car. I might even stay in a hotel on days it gets too cold for the ice shack. :) (Hopefully won't be many days below zero never know).

Not sure where in MI you are, but I eventually may be able to meet you halfway.

Sent from my RS500 using Tapatalk