Another zombie

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Marci,Carl's wife you all know as traveling zombies. I suffer from anxiety and depression and my old counselor told me that I should get out of my comfort zone. So my wonderful hubby took me on this venture to get me out of my comfort zone and enjoy nature and wildlife and meeting new people. I'm very interested in native American culture and history. My family thinks I'm crazy for doing this but I'm really enjoying it. There are times when it's hard but overall it's been a lot of fun. Help me set up an account so I could go to the woman's only for him so that I can maybe get some pointers from there on certain things and have girl talk so to speak about being on the road. We are big fans of Bob Wells. His quote of the day videos have really motivated me to get out and travel. Carl's told me about all the wonderful people on the forums and how helpful you have been. I'm a huge football fan particularly Seahawks and I'm even missing those games to be out on the road because I enjoy being out on the road so much. I look forward to meeting other woman as we travel to share experiences, thoughts and ideas. My favorite food in the world is Mexican. I play navigator while he drives because our truck is a stick and I don't drive stick shifts very well. The last stick shift we had I burnt we had a new clutch put in it and I burnt it out in a week so he doesn't really let me drive his truck. I'm fine in a stick as long as there's no up hills or stopping on hills where especially where people might be behind me on the hills. Plus I have trouble concentrating when I drive because of my anxiety and have totaled two of his car so far. We're hoping to get a van in the future that's an automatic so that I can share in the driving. I look forward to hearing from all of you guys in the future.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome Marci!  We're happy that you decided to join us! You can join in on the Woman's Only Forum by going here - https://vanlivingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34
and clicking on Post Thread. Keep in mind that although men are not allowed to post on that forum they are able to read all of the posts. You can send a private message to anyone on the forum if you want to have a more private conversation.

HI Marci. I think you'll find that just about everyone here is friendly and helpful.
Enjoy your travels!

Hey all,

I am only a skoolie owner in the middle of the process, but I am a school bus driver also. This is my second build due to the frame on my first bus, a shuttle bus, rotting out on me. Now I am making great progress on my new build. Thanks for any help, advice and constructive criticism that you all can give me.

Welcome, but I write books about killing zombies, so we better make friends fast >.>

My name is Marci, . . . I'm very interested in native American culture and history. . . .
Right on, Marci! The Native Americans had (and have) some wonderfully advanced understandings about nature and all aspects of life, both physical and spiritual. If you are interested in the magical side of their practices, Chapter 6 in my free online book, A Lifetime of Magic, is about my experiences with them on the magical side. (Also, my book ends with the story of how I acquired the perfect van-home for me. I'm truly a "happy camper" now.) I hope those stories in my book hold meaning for you.

Last edited: