Aloha

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
How's it going folks? I decided to finally join this forum after years of benefiting from it's abundance of information. I'm now doing my third conversion and it's also the most elaborate one. I figure if I make an account here I won't give up. Plus, why not meet other van dwellers and exchange some wisdom of our past mistakes? It just seems like a win-win-win. Yeah. A trifecta of winning. Charlie Sheen would be so proud.

Anyways, I'll keep it short & sweet. I look forward to getting to the bottom of the best way of doing things van-wise with y'all! :)

Why'd you wait so long ?
Welcome outa the shadows.

Welcome Aaron to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome to the forum.

We need pictures of course.

rvpopeye,
Thanks. It probably has to do with my adept procrastination skills.

highdesertranger,
Thank you so much for the link to the "Tips & Tricks" thread! It brought me to the exact place I needed to go to learn how to post pics on here.

jimindenver,
Thanks! I'm doing a thread to go along with my box truck conversion. There will be pics there. I promise.