A quick and easy bed design

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too need removable parts.&nbsp; Instead of bungies I use heavy duty, sticky back velcro.<br>On the horizontal the velcro is very secure and light weight.<br><br>I also use velcro to secure my cell phone in reach while I sleep.&nbsp; If you adopt this method be sure to secure the loop side of the velcro to the phone and the hook side to the attaching area.&nbsp; Otherwise you can damage your pocket with the the hooks.<br><br><br><br>Roguedogg<br>

<p>ok... kinda figuring this out... here are some pictures from my cell phone. Sorry it's a bit messy, but it cleans up nice.</p>

<p>Also, here is the van from the outside.... Can't get much more stealth than a retired church van!</p>

&nbsp;One think to watch out for, when using a bed with a solid (no airflow) base is.. MOLD!! Not much of a problem in dry climates, but damp and/or cold ones can lead to a whole heap o' the nasty stuff underneath, and along the sides, of your mattress or sleeping pad. Breath that sh!t in, over a period of time, and you can get sicker than a dog.. though not my dog since she's one healthy beast. ..Willy. &nbsp; <br>

good stuff here... I have a few ideas that I am pondering on. I will work out some details and post later