A 'Primo' - Prius limousine - could this work for the lifestyle? :-)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda one of those things that makes me go hmmmm?

I certainly expect that it would work to live out of. Without seeing better pics of the inside it's difficult see what mods, if any, would need to be done. I would be very hesitant to take it down any of the rougher, windier roads I currently traverse.

But, its wavy roof line is what really got my attention. It's just aesthetically jarring. I want to see one smooth arc.

That's my 2 cents Fairlight!

not a joke.  There are pictures of it being cut and welded.  Nice and clean work.  I am impressed.

I have worked on limo's, they are not very reliable, to many modifications. even those converted by top of the line companies like Krystal coach are always having issues. highdesertranger

I have cut parts out of a car and you cant just weld the outer parts back together. inside are multiple layers of sheet that would have to be welded one at a time. Otherwise it's interesting

This has got to be a photoshop job...the middle door is the giveaway.

It's photochop, pay close attention to the rear part of the window on the middle door, and you'll see it