A open invite to Thanksgiving dinner

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimindenver

Reaction score
This is a open invite to any forum members in the Ehrenberg area to come enjoy a Thanksgiving pot luck with us. Please bring a dish, a chair and whatever you feel like drinking. There will be signs directing you back to where we are.

Right now I have four of the 6 solar ovens cooking rolls, corn bread and cakes. I have to say a trailer does not offer that much space to prep and deal with that much food all at once. Tomorrow it will be turkeys, ham and sides.

PM me with any questions and I will answer as soon as I can

For all of those that can not make it, I hope you have a wonderful holiday and much to be thankful for as do I.

Happy Thanksgiving Jim, I’d be there if I were closer.

dragonflyinthesky said:
What time Jim? I've missed you and Max.

Dinner should be early afternoon say like 1ish but you can show up as early as you want. We have missed you and yours too.

dragonflyinthesky said:
What time Jim? I've missed you and Max.

Some time around 1ish but you can come as early as you want, We have missed you too.

See you guys next year.
Headache, congrats on getting out of Rainy Town. Pineapple’s coming through, going to be wet!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to be thankful for everything wonderful in life. And for the chance meeting of Jim this summer. He has been a great soul, helpful to everyone he meets in whatever way that he can. I appreciate and respect his attitude and caring nature and we are all better from our interactions with him.
Thanks Jim for being you and making us all feel welcome.
And your invitation is simply another reflection of your great spirit. Would have loved to attend. Feast and be merry all ye happy nomads with the warmth of the AZ sunshine, blessing you all.

Thanks for the invitation. Happy Thankgiving to you and the rest of the nomad community.