• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A Book For Women Nomads!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoachOnTheRoad

Reaction score
I wrote a book! Pinch me! The name of the book is -  Wild Women On The Road: A Women's Guide To Nomadic Freedom In The Modern Age, and it can be found on Amazon for 2.99 (ebook) and 6.99 (Paperback.)

As a female nomad on the road, I am just in awe of the women I meet out here!

From the description on Amazon:
[font=Arial, sans-serif]"There are two journeys we take as Wild Women On The Road, one the physical, encompassing the roads we take, the sights we see, and fellow nomads we meet, and one the profound inner journey we take as we discover our wild and untamed selves on the road. This book is written to provide inspiration and guidance to help you navigate the profound inner journey of becoming a nomad, and in turn support your outward physical journey. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]In these modern times, the authentic woman is rising again in all her fierceness, and one of the ways she’s showing up in the world is in the increasing multitudes of women following the call of their wild hearts to live as nomads. If you’re reading this, you’re among the growing numbers of women feeling the mysterious pull of the nomadic life. This book is written for you, wherever you may be in your life journeys."[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I would love for you to share this with women who are thinking about becoming nomads, planning, or already on the road.  :) [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Wild Women On The Road: A Women's Guide To Nomadic Freedom In The Modern Age[/font]

Attachments

• BookNomadCoverFinal copy small.jpg
    BookNomadCoverFinal copy small.jpg
    317 KB
CoachOnTheRoad wrote "I wrote a book! Pinch me! The name of the book is - Wild Women On The Road: A Women's Guide To Nomadic Freedom In The Modern Age, and it can be found on Amazon for 2.99 (ebook) and 6.99 (Paperback.)"

Sounds great! Will buy next payday.

Latest posts