9/19 - Talk Like a Pirate Day

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when is "talk like a drug dealer day"?

Honestly, I just don't get it.  REAL pirates were thieves, murderers, and rapists.

Real pirates ARE thieves, murderers, and rapists. My buddy has a pretty good gig shooting at them off boats that run along west Africa.

Historically the argument could be made that pillaging the British, Spanish, French trade routes, and the British West India Company was more like KARMA.

IN A WORD DISNEY!

What does a drug dealer sound like?

CANT WRITE WHAT I WANT >>>>>>>>>POLITICS edit engaged

You don't have to tell me about 9-19 it's one of the first things I do when I get a calendar !

Scott
I've had me ship boarded by short pirates many times a day !
(I was the pirate ship captain in a theme park!
I learned all I could about pirates getting ready for the job.....
Many of me little mates would exchange pirate jokes with me, they knew more than I did and "schooled" me ....)
Best job I ever had , and I spent most of my life doing my dream job....

I posted one of my fave jokes last month , I couldn't wait till Sept....

Here's another.

What goes thump , thump , aaarrrrrrrrrrgh , thump , thump , aaarrrrrrrrrrrrgh ?

A pirate falling down the stairs...

I get the whole current issue with pirates but, like everything else including the medievale and Viking era, they have been romaticised. I'm okay with that.

Optimistic Paranoid said:
So when is "talk like a drug dealer day"?

Honestly, I just don't get it.  REAL pirates were thieves, murderers, and rapists.

That describes most of humanity at one point or another, including the making of our country.