8x20 stealth cargo apartment

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13clicks

Reaction score
Building out a quick and dirty apartment in my car hauler I'm going to live in full time. I'm moving in at the end of the month... Crunch time. I have a bed that slides out so I can still get my 1936 ford coupe in it. Yes I live with my car inside haha.

Looks good so far. That reminds me of my Goldwing days. Used to work on my bike in the living room of my apt. Phoenix gets so hot, you can't hardly breathe in the summer. Good luck with the build. Are you leaving the Socal area? You might wanna add an AC if you don't insulate.

Milk Hauler said:
Looks good so far. That reminds me of my Goldwing days.  Used to work on my bike in the living room of my apt. Phoenix gets so hot, you can't hardly breathe in the summer. Good luck with the build. Are you leaving the Socal area? You might wanna add an AC if you don't insulate.

This is a quick and dirty build to get started and rentless... I'm saving up and buying the things to fill it out the final build. It will be stripped out and insulated.

Right on brother. We love pics and vids. Good luck! I'm making the jump in July.
I won't be far behind. I might end up in a step van. Chevy P30 [emoji12]

Nice 36!! And a flatty too.....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! :cool:

Another chopper freako??? What's this board coming to??? :D

Patrick (another chopper nutcase up in Oregon)

Hell yes. Trying to save $ for more hotrods and choppers. You know. Haha

Where is the link to pics of the 36?  I watched the youtube video, didn't see the '36.  But why not live with your '36 ford?  I've had 3 wives who were younger, but not as reliable.

13 clicks, my son and I went to Florida for 10 days in this race car hauler. We had as much fun as most of the other people in our group.