2018 2nd Annual Fall NE Arizona GTG!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simply lesa

Reaction score
It's that time again - can you believe it's been a year already?

The dates have been set for the Second Annual North East Arizona Get ToGether!

September 24 through October 1, 2018

Location: Witch Well, Arizona (between Sanders and St Johns Arizona)
Simply Lesa's private property.
Community Dinner Friday, October 28 around 5ish. Menu (for Vegan and vegtarian as well) Baked Sweet Potatoes with Chili topping, green salad, and Dutch Oven Apple Crisp. I might have lemon or limeade
Morning Chit Chats: 9-11am

LIMITED CAMPSITES!
GPS doesn't work well in this area!

TO ATTEND YOU MUST CONTACT LESA DIRECTLY FOR DIRECTIONS AND GUIDELINES! Don't reply here! Send Email to [email protected] put 2018 GTG as subject!

This is private property. Camp and drive where asked and respect my land. Respect that this is my dog's home - plan to care for your dog at your campsite. Clean up dog poop! Ask questions BEFORE doing things. 

Come prepared for 8 days! Town is a distance away. Be Radically Independent! You will need a chair, plates, bowl, utinsels and your own favorite drink for all group events. I don't do paper plates!
I have a system for trash ask how and use it. I will have a hole dug for vegetable compost, ask and use it.
Do not dig cat holes! I have a company toilet for use or neatly dumping Porta Pottys.

Be kind here. I have the last say when a problem arises 

Ask before you do stuff!
Hiking, birdwatching, animal sightings all around. There are local petroglyphs we might be able to visit. 

There are wild animals and snakes here. Be careful. Watch your dogs.

Dogs are not invited to the community dinner plan to care for them at your campsite.

Latest posts