2017 RTR in Quartzsite

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becida

Reaction score
It's the end of September so the RTR is in about 3 months ... 

Anyone else planning on showing up?

I arrived in November last year & had a great six or so weeks before the RTR started but that's not going to happen this year.  I plan to get to Quartzsite sometime in early january.

I was just wondering...

Just as soon as my Drivers License arrives I will be headed that way.
5 weeks and 1 day waiting so far..

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I'd love to. It'd be my first one. I spent a month traveling around Arizona earlier this year but just missed the RTR.

I missed one and I won't miss another.

The Cheap RV Living page has been updated to show the dates for 2017.

The attached calender of events is last year's calendar. but, you can expect similar offerings just a different schedule
http://www.cheaprvliving.com/gatherings/

I'm in, even if I have to tear myself away from some nice spot somewhere else... :D 

I need to see all my 'old' friends (haha, some of you are ancient... :p ) and meet even more people this year than I did last!

I better get busy typing up those burning van songs!

You mean it's not done yet??

Just what have you been doing the last 8 months??   :D :D :p

cyndi said:
I better get busy typing up those burning van songs!

We all sing while burning a van? COOL

Ummm who's by the way? ( boy I'm glad i don't have a van at this point)

I would like to attend, it'll depend on my finances, as i just had to aquire more debt, and my completion, or at least legalization, of the Escape Pod

I really, really want to.  I arranged for time off from work but am having second thoughts, partly because of my dog.  He does not like other dogs so even tho he's always on a leash, with all the other dogs running loose we couldn't hang out with the tribe.
So a 5000 mile road trip to spend a few days in AZ, and a few hours actually at the RTR, is looking less like a good idea.  I'll probably have to wait until I retire, but hopefully that won't be too long.