2017 RTR in Quartzsite

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on my way but changed my mind in Wickenburg and went north instead. Have to see my grand daughter. 

Thought I saw Randy driving south. Maybe I'll catch up with ya'll on Thursday on my way back south. When does RTR end?

Happy camping...

rvpopeye said:
Hi Lady Theadyn ! How's life in that new home?

It's feeling very stuck in place at the moment. Although... I do have wheels under it, haha!! Still making my plans, though. Classes start today to work on the next phase, mobile income.

Never know, the oilfield is picking up again around here, I may sell this place for something on wheels within the year. :)

Hello all, I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm going about this the wrong way.  But I'm in Las Vegas, getting ready to head out to the RTR in the morning.  The problem is, I've got a new trailer I'm not used to hauling yet, so I'm more than a little concerned about the wind on the trip down there.  We have had winds here all day with gusts to as much as 60 mph.

Could I suggest a weather update Subject where we can quickly go to for updates from those who are already there?

Thank you all for your patience.

Allan :s

Thanks, but this isn't quite what I had in mind.  I thought there might be others interested in knowing what the locals are experiencing.

:blush:

Currently in Quartzsite, it is 68* and cloudy.  Low of 45 tonight.

The next few days will see a slight cooling trend.  One ot two degrees per day.

Nice phone weather app.

What I posted covers the country with conditions, cameras, and more.

I wish I was there.  I am stuck in Missouri.   :(

It could be worse... it could be a 2nd-story window.  Like in "One Way Out"  Allman Brothers/Elmore James (?) .

Thanks for that link!!!
I have it saved on my PC, and will add it to my iPhone, if I can get it figured out. lol No, I am not computer literate.
Thanks again,
Sharon

I'm pretty experienced towing. I've towed in 50 mph gusts. I got off the highway as soon as I could. I was very white knuckled and scared.

Being here has been one of the best times I've ever had.  Thanks to Bob for putting this on, and for everybody else just for being here; or back at home supporting through the web in whatever way ....

Peace, dudes!

Txjaybird said:
:huh:  Well now I'm definately blind in one eye   :huh:   Thanks a bunch you GS!

Jewellann

SCORE FOR ME!  

You are virtually speechless!    :D

I have never seen that before!   :angel:

:D   Enjoy it.  You know it will not last long   :D

Jewellan + Queenie the "under the covers" Chihuahua

Latest posts