2017 Ehrenberg news and resources

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The river is about 5 miles opposite direction from turnoff to bobs camp. When you get off the exit, head toward the flying j (frontage west), pass it and the boss lube station, take a left( there will be a river access sign on the right of the turn). Just follow that gravel road back. Keep in mind there are less peeps on this side.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

65 qt good whynter fridge. 100.00

Saw this the other day..... WHAT????

Is it still available, is it broke, busted, disgusted????
That's about 10% of a new one, right?

Can it be shipped top me or do I have to go out there and get it?
Is there someone who pick it up for me, or can you save it for me?????

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THIS???

Ok, in all fairness, I know it was a mistake or it's already gone, RIGHT???? HELLO????

galladanb said:
65 qt good whynter fridge. 100.00

Saw this the other day..... WHAT????

Is it still available, is it broke, busted, disgusted????
That's about 10% of a new one, right?

Can it be shipped top me or do I have to go out there and get it?
Is there someone who pick it up for me, or can you save it for me?????

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THIS???

Ok, in all fairness, I know it was a mistake or it's already gone, RIGHT???? HELLO????
Folks near me purchased it.
They aren't on the forum.
Sorry...

Larry

Of course it's okay. I need to swing by and see what's new. Yes, I'm glad you said something, if it's junk, take it to a dumpster. Help each other out and don't leave expired food or dirty clothes.

Hi, I would like to join up with you folks in Ehrenburg but do not know where to find you. I am in quartzsite
 now and missed the RTR, drat!!

The Honda 2000 is sold. I should have bought it the first day.

A few days ago, a poor kitty was missing. Has anyone heard if it was found? I don't know if it was one of our tribe. I do know some people put food out just in case.

I was told second hand that the cat was found by one of the campers who left food out for it and was able to recover the cat and return it to the owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unofficial get out of the wind outing tonight, Feb 7 Tuesday at 6 PM Ehrenberg

A few of us are going to the the l ittle hole in the wall bar next to the gas station. Pass the mini mall, look for it on the left before the only gas station in Ehrenberg on Poston Rd.
The live music starts at 6.
They make food there too, the outside advertises pizza.
I don't know the name of the place and don't know what music is playing. Last time I was there, we had lots of fun dancing.

Just to confirm on the kitty first-hand as well, her owners staff members came over and talked to me yesterday. She had wandered off, and yes they did recover her.

dragonflyinthesky said:
Unofficial get out of the wind outing tonight,  Feb 7 Tuesday at 6 PM Ehrenberg

A few of us are going to the the l ittle hole in the wall bar next to the gas station. Pass the mini mall, look for it on the left before the only gas station in Ehrenberg on Poston Rd.
The live music starts at 6.
They make food there too, the outside advertises pizza.
I don't know the name of the place and don't know what music is playing. Last time I was there, we had lots of fun dancing.

It's called the River Run Bar and Grill!

We kind of missed the turnoff for Ehrenberg and now are in middle California headed up I-5 back to Washington state.

LOL

I got homesick for evergreens.

Yeah but really it is medical.  We both need checkups and the ACA insurance we bought on the exchange only covers you in Washington state (well, they pay 50% after the first $12,000 if you are out of state)

So back to Washington.   I think we might buy 20 to 50 acres on the eastern side and build a little cabin, then keep traveling but come back every now and again.

I did see a crap ton of RVs along side I-10 as we drove through Quartzite.  Looked crazy but interesting.  Maybe some other time.

Looking for a 100w Solar Panel. Still having trouble with my Solar setup.

akrvbob said:
I ran over to CA to buy my new to me van. Should be back by the weekend.

New van for bob. Nice!! Hope they join you all in a year and half. Count down to retirement.

Goshawk said:
New van for bob. Nice!! Hope they join you all in a year and half. Count down to retirement.

Sweet van, Bob!

Right there with you Goshawk, my wife just decided on her out date, 10.5 months and counting!

Tomcor said:
Looking for a 100w Solar Panel. Still having trouble with my Solar setup.

If you need one for a short time for testing, you could borrow one of mine but no extras right now.

Cliff

It only took one day to attract this male Anna hummingbird here in Ehrenberg. If you have any pics from the area, I'd love to see them as I try to identify the local birds.

Attachments

• Male Anna Ehrenberg.jpg
    Male Anna Ehrenberg.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25