• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 Born Free built for two with solar

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjsinhsv

Reaction score
FFAE4D10-72F4-42CA-BE3C-52FCBD4E38C0.jpeg2009 Born Free built for two just listed in the rv trader. 37,155 miles. 6.8 liter gas. 
300 watts renogy solar installed. 
22 feet long . 6 new tires and new engine battery. 2 - 6 volt deep cycle coach batteries. 
2 - 6 volt deep cycle solar batteries with 40 amp renogy MPPT controller. 
It is a self contained small home on wheels for two or three people.

Attachments

• FFAE4D10-72F4-42CA-BE3C-52FCBD4E38C0.jpeg
    FFAE4D10-72F4-42CA-BE3C-52FCBD4E38C0.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
Yeah that's weird....so I did a little leg-work....

It's in Alabama, listed for $43,500.

37,155 miles.

Here ya go:

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2009-Born-Free-BUILT-FOR-TWO-5009768113?cmp=rvreviews-listing

No awning, and the camper door exits to the back....which is a bit different from most. Overhead bunk only, unless you count someone sleeping on the sofa...

Seems a little pricey....but what do I know...

Since I did all the heavy lifting (typing and mouse-clicking) do I get a commish?

:D

(BTW the OP only shows to have 2 posts in 2 years....makes ya wonder....)

Those Born Free RVs are quality built hence the $

abnorm said:
No Price...…...No Contact information...…..No Location...…...Just RV Trader ?
The price , location and phone number is listed on rv trader. It is real. I updated the rv trader ad because I am not getting emails from the rv trader for some reason. Call 256-603-0612.

I think the point was that there was no link to the ad.....but with only a couple of posts by the OP, any link might have been removed by the mods....

"any link might have been removed by the mods...."

nope that rule has been changed by Bob. anybody can post links now.

highdesertranger