2 modified sine and 1 pure sine have failed

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That free lifetime guarantee included

If anyone is interested I have a powerbright 12v 1000w pure since wave inverter I'm going to be selling very soon. I'm upgrading to 24v so don't have a need for it anymore. Runs great. Looks new.

This is why I like my Goal Zero YETI 1000.  It already comes with a 1500 watt (3000 watt surge) pure sine inverter.

We also use a 4kW Magnum in our RV but they are inverter/chargers.

Victron makes some fairly nice small inverters in the 800 watt range.

I would surf eBay for the one you want between the time you got this one and the time it quits. Upgrading to 24v so I can put my rig in the summer shade and solar panels far out in the sun so I found one half price. I should be able to weld with this one once I get enough batteries but, it’s a Aims 24v 120/230 6000w one for only $760 when they run up to $1500 and it was brand new, just damaged packaging.

Been using Xantrex pure sine for years, oftentimes at Max capacity all day long; 1000 watt running an ac. Works flawlessly!

update:

all systems are a go.   both acs running perfectly along with dorm fridge and even a george forman grill!

lesson learned:   buy once, cry once.  thx guys!!

I can understand that a few folks in this thread were trying to save other members some money; but, the proposed solution ended up being unethical at best and illegal at worst. We want to make sure we promote only legal and ethical actions in this forum. The offending posts and responses to those posts have been removed.

This forum is not about illegal activities folks! It gives us a bad name. Except suggesting, and giving advice to everyone wanting to "stealth." Thats only been positive for the community.

I think stealth is over-rated too. I sleep in my roadtrek 200 and it is definitely not a stealth vehicle.