1 Year 25 States 19,000 miles

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vgilbert

Reaction score
Hello All,
Today marks 365 consecutive days traveling in my converted shuttle bus!! 25 states and over 19.0000 miles with so much more to explore.
The pros are far exceeding the cons at this point, I am so very glad I made this move to live a simpler life!! 
Hope you are all well and happy wherever you are!
Good Luck
God Bless

vgilbert said:
Hello All,
Today marks 365 consecutive days traveling in my converted shuttle bus!! 25 states and over 19.0000 miles with so much more to explore.
The pros are far exceeding the cons at this point, I am so very glad I made this move to live a simpler life!! 
Hope you are all well and happy wherever you are!
Good Luck
God Bless

Attachments

• us map.jpg
    us map.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm impressed the small New England states, where you can hit most of them in the same day, didn't account for a chunk of your list.  :D :thumbsup:

What state did you spend the most time in?

lab_nomad said:
What state did you spend the most time in?
My home state is Florida so I spend a lot of time there, 2nd would be Arizona

You picked some good states. I agree that is pretty ambitious in a years time. I’ve hit all forty eight in eight years as I haul things like canoes and kayaks all over creation. Haha. I’ll be slowing down a lot, but in doing I also know of a number of places I want to see. Your very smart to travel now, cause who knows what tomorrow brings. If nothing else you get a real feel for how things are perceived and all across the nation. I’ve got a bigger respect for most people. Especially most nomads. I bump into many in my travels, and I appreciate the opportunities to help a fellow human out on the road. May the next year provide you with much adventure again!

Hello Ben.
My goal is to hit all 48 as well. It has been great meeting other Nomads from all over the country. Have a few more before stopping back in 
Indiana to visit family and friends, then back south to Florida for the winter. Id like to then head into the mid west next spring (Oklahoma, Nebraska, etc) maybe do some storm chasing? Ive been to the New England states before so I am in no hurry to get up there but will do so eventually