YouTuber Gathering at RTR?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Day 2 of setup for RTR in the vast Arizona desert.

This will be our first RTR. Many THANKS to Bob Wells for putting together this event! You have inspired us and we are excited to have begun the journey as Full-Time RV'ers.

We have a YouTube channel and are hoping to meet fellow YouTube personalities.  We would like to learn from you!  Also we would like to discuss tips, tricks, and experiences.  

Is there anything formally set up for a meeting at 2018 RTR?  Is there any interest in a get-together?

We would LOVE to share stories with others and meet fellow YouTuber's !

THANK YOU!!!

LaDonna May (Transient Goddess) and Wayne (Wayne On The Road)

I know there are several RTRrs who have youtube channels.. There is also an Xscapers gathering near by and most of those folks are full time youtubers and or work from the road full time in some sort of online remote enterprise...

https://escapees.com/xscapers-group/xscapers-community/convergences/annual-quartzsite-bash

Drivin and Vibin will be there along with several other well known youtube personalities, some will be giving seminars on various life style topics...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClkhrrakVty75SWLJIbcxDA

I would love to meet some Nomad YouTubers! I just started my channel

We would love to meet fellow YouTubers. Our channel is S & S and the RV Cats. We are in the music section.

Let's figure out a good time to all meet up! I'm planning on being here for the whole event but not entirely sure which classes I'm going to attend

Science said:
Let's figure out a good time to all meet up! I'm planning on being here for the whole event but not entirely sure which classes I'm going to attend

I've removed the link from your post. New memebers must have at least 10 substantial posts before adding links.  Please feel free to contact other members by PM to exchange information. Enjoy the RTR!

rvwandering said:
  I've removed the link from your post. New memebers must have at least 10 substantial posts before adding links.  Please feel free to contact other members by PM to exchange information. Enjoy the RTR!

Sorry about that thanks for clearing it up.

I'm down for a Youtube meetup for sure. My channel is "zhkopec" on YT & IG

Sharbysyd said:
We would love to meet fellow YouTubers. Our channel is S & S and the RV Cats. We are in the music section.

Hey, I just stumbled across your RV. I'm a few vans north of you.

I just did a collab with Southern Goodness. So much fun loving meeting other traveling youtubers