Your inspiration for your lifestyle.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfh

Reaction score
I've never been one that wanted to buy and own a house or even stay in one place. I've moved around a lot in life, but mostly staying in the same areas renting apartments or houses. I hadn't even considered living in a bus until&nbsp;financially&nbsp;we didn't have much of a choice. It just happened to be cheaper to live in an rv at an rv park/mobile home park.<div><br></div><div>As I was researching, I came across this video, and it changed the way I looked at "housing". She's so inspirational, and what she's doing is exactly what I want to do.</div><div><br></div><div> </div>

I don't think she mentioned how she got access, but yeah I'll bet she does get a lot of emails.&nbsp;

I know that video. Jennifer of www.livinginmycar.com shot it. She also did a video tour of a friend's Class C rig. Minnie Minerva's Minnie Winnie.<div><br></div>

Yeah, I've been looking at all her vids, she gives some good info for those not in the know.

I'm trying to re-find the e-mail address that was imbedded in the video and can't find it.&nbsp; Anyone have it?&nbsp; I want to e-mail her.<br>

mockturtle said:
I'm trying to re-find the e-mail address that was imbedded in the video and can't find it.&nbsp; Anyone have it?&nbsp; I want to e-mail her.
<div><br></div><div>I don't recall there being one, and even watched the videos again to see if it turned up. I couldn't find it.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Which person are you trying to get in touch with? The Woman who owns the van or the one who made the video? If it's the van lady try getting in touch with Jennifer via her blog and see if she'll pass your email address to her on your behalf.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

I wanted the email for the woman who owns the van.&nbsp; Yesterday when I was watching the video, the email address appeared on the screen briefly but today I couldn't see it.&nbsp; <br>