Xmas & New Years in Mexico Question

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoupGarou

Reaction score
Anyone & Everyone

If you had 23 days available to travel from the Midwest, i.e Missouri, down into Mexico over the holidays, where would you go?

• This would be my first trip south of the border, but not my first out of the USA.
• I'm not sure I want to be constantly on the move once I get there, but somewhat stationary.
• I'm not sure about doing Baja, I'm considering crossing the border around Larado Tx.
• The truck camper is a work in progress, so I'm not exactly self contained at the moment.
• Being the first trip, I'd probably prefer a RV park with AC power and use available local transportation to see any local sites.

Any thoughts and opinions welcome!

This may be way to far for you to consider, but Mexico at Christmas made me immediately think of Lynne's blog at Winnie Views. She spent last winter in Mexico at some great campgrounds.. but she may have been almost totally in Baja????

Anyway, here is a link to her Christmas post... you can go backward from there to see where she entered and the other camps she was at:

http://winnieviews.blogspot.com/2015/01/christmas-week-in-loreto.html#more