Wyoming August 2017...free place to park for someone

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuneElliot

Reaction score
Looking for someone who would be interested in free parking for a 2-3 weeks in northern Wyoming on the edge of the Bighorn Mountains. Just really want someone on site while I am hiking the Colorado Trail and who could feed my dogs once a day. Gorgeous rural property with a lot of local stuff to explore and do. Internet, 15A electrical supply, fresh water and septic available for black water dumping. Pets welcome.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this

Attachments

• IMG_22245329450456.jpeg
    IMG_22245329450456.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 25
It's about 90 minutes north of the path of total eclipse but would be a good base for someone

Gorgeous high summer location. Outstanding couple opportunity to do free house sitting. Maybe 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goshawk said:
Gorgeous high summer location. Outstanding couple opportunity to do free house sitting. Maybe 2018.

It won't be available after this year as the whole place is going up for sale this summer.

Good luck with sale.

Thanks. It's my parents' house. Gorgeous location and amazing house but just they're getting older, and I don't want to buy it and remain stationary.