Women Only: Travel together to RTR via I-10? [split from W-RTR]

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELLO,
I Would like to find someone to caravan with , leaving around  December 31st --January 1, 2, 3,... but that could change due to changing weather.

I am about 50 miles from Denver, Colorado.  Newbie and would  like the security of someone  that knows the ropes a bit better than I do. Man or woman---I'm not picky... :)   I  drive somewhat slow 60-65. And stop if I see something interesting  (not often, I'm anxious to get to the rtr.

I am in my early 60's, fun, calm, and peaceful, and  easy to get along with.  I am unable to check email a lot, but will check back tmrw.  and after the 25th.. In a class B. Thanks for reading.

Anyone want to travel together along I-10? I'll be arriving in Lordsburg New Mexico on the first or second, overnighting there (it's free).
Thanks!

Shift Chick said:
Anyone coming from the Florida  or east coast to run along I-10??
Hello Shift Chick and other women vanners. It's December 28, 2017. Has your caravan already left for the RTR? I live in FL, and want to go with other women. I have a minivan, 65 years young. I am a newcomer and just learning how this forum works.

Vic Tanner, Shift Chick and others: I can join up with the caravan in Lordsburg New Mexico on I-10 on January 2nd or 3rd. I sure would feel better traveling with others, since I'll be towing a trailer for the first time and I'm kinda nervous.
Aloha!

Ok so if anybody is still looking for somebody to travel with then we are in Dallas Texas now and heading to the rtr. We are taking i-20 to I-10. We would enjoy more company for anybody that would like to join us. Just message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to try to make it the last couple of days on the regular RTR and then for sure the WRTR. I will be driving down from Portland Oregon in a 2013 KIA Soul. This will be my first time attending and would be interested if anyone else is coming from my area or close to me? I am a 59yr young woman with limited mobility due to really bad knee's. :cool:
Kim

VanKitten said:
Pattic

I am from the Ocala area.  (Williston).  I lived there for several years.  
Left there for Colorado early last year.  

I hope you get to quartzsite...   let me know where you will camp

Wow I missed your message!!
I actually did not get to the RTR... Are you chilling at the women's RTR now???
Hi to all the women!!!
I'm 62 and almost a half hahaha. Have finally finished building in a Ford 1500 .. she$ very comfy..
Today was a little warmer finally.. amazing I was afraid. The RTR would be too cold and here I am freezing in 
Tarpon springs..
Tell me ..are you returning or staying out there.. I pet sit here and there and have two more obligations and have plans to head towards the north east mid July to mid August ( too chilly otherwise).. before that I want to head to Asheville and surroundeding areas and Nashville , Copper Hill and other points in between !!! 
I'm totally kewl with meeting and Rollin ..I'm single have pretty much been so for some time ( my guy died young 51)
As far as I'm concerned anyone now would basically have to walk on water hahahaha.i love my little van life and would prefer to be more out of the system like life as much as possible.. 
Please let me know what your plans are.. maybe we can connect somewhere on the road for a few days or miles whatever !!!
I'm so happy to hear a sister. Who is similar in age and done with the structure and dooodahhh .
So ready for the adventure!!
Spatk

Well ladies I hope you all are enjoying the RTR.. I am o bummed I'm not there I hope to connect with any or many of you over the next year or the next RTR..
Should anyone be heading to Florida .. I'm open to connect ..would be fun..I have to brief pet sitting jobs with two other potentials all within 40 miles of Tarpon Springs Florida..
Anyone wishing to connect .. please. PM me!! My next gig is not until March mid March ..
Spark

flying free said:
HELLO,
I Would like to find someone to caravan with , leaving around  December 31st --January 1, 2, 3,... but that could change due to changing weather.

I am about 50 miles from Denver, Colorado.  Newbie and would  like the security of someone  that knows the ropes a bit better than I do. Man or woman---I'm not picky... :)   I  drive somewhat slow 60-65. And stop if I see something interesting  (not often, I'm anxious to get to the rtr.

I am in my early 60's, fun, calm, and peaceful, and  easy to get along with.  I am unable to check email a lot, but will check back tmrw.  and after the 25th.. In a class B. Thanks for reading.
I'm in green river wyoming.  going to head to st george utah then there maybe.  hit me up when your ready to leave who knows where i'll be by dec 31.  don't fret i'm sure you'll make it.  you plan on hitting the women's rtr first?

AsphaltGypsy said:
I am going to try to make it the last couple of days on the regular RTR and then for sure the WRTR. I will be driving down from Portland Oregon in a 2013 KIA Soul. This will be my first time attending and would be interested if anyone else is coming from my area or close to me? I am a 59yr young woman with limited mobility due to really bad knee's.   :cool:
Kim

i believe the wrtr is before the rtr.  I'm in green river wyoming now.  not sure when you are leaving or where i'll be when you do.