Women Only: Missed part of orientation

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RV-Hopeful

Reaction score
And the part I made I couldn't hear. So I'm asking if anyone knows where we are supposed to dump our trash and toilet... I'm in a van no grey/black tanks. Sorry to ask but I went into town and took care of what I had but it seemed inappropriate to dump toilet contents (even bagged) in a dumpster. Anyway the whole excursion was overwhelming ... Was going to get a shower but flight mode took hold - who knew I was such a scardy cat.

Transfer station hours are posted on the bulletin board. It is located a couple of miles north of town on Hwy 95. Easily located - just past the fire station which will be on your right hand side is a cell tower, turn left in to transfer station shortly after the tower.

All you can do about dumping porta potties is ask for a reduced rate at a dump station (most of the RV parks in town have sani-dumps) When you find one that will give you a reduced rate, let others with porta potties know about it to save them the research.

Latest posts