Women Only: Lets talk about shaving!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see... I don't remember when I last shaved my legs. I think it was during the last millennium. I clip my pits a few times a year. But I'm very blonde and can get away with it.

Now, let's turn this thread on its side and talk about other places that we may shave, pluck, wax or trim. I'm a trim kind of girl there.

WalkaboutTed said:
Now, let's turn this thread on its side and talk about other places that we may shave, pluck, wax or trim. I'm a trim kind of girl there.

Me too! Trim for sure! Ain't nobody got time for ingrown hairs or razor burn either on or off the trail.

And to be honest, I am a person with a high bed post notch count, an no man is going to turn down sex over public hair.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Theinfamous: Public hair? What a slip. Bahahaha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's ok! I needed the morning giggle. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lambchopxoxo said:
Do you? If you do, whats your preferred method and why?

I just discovered the Schick Intuition razor.. I can literally shave super sonic fast and not get nicks or cuts (YMMV so be careful if you try it!!). In all my eons of "wet" shaving in the shower, I have never had it so easy.

For those that may not be familiar with the intuition, it has shaving cream built-in so you pretty much just have to wet your legs and start shaving. I figure this will translate well to living in a van possibly using a spray bottle with water ORRR I have a Simple Shower (use Bobs link to Amazon shopping pls) where you screw the shower top onto a two liter bottle or 2 liter platypus or similar.
Do you have links and pics, especially of the simple shower?  not sure what you mean.

"I just discovered the Schick Intuition razor.. I can literally shave super sonic fast and not get nicks or cuts (YMMV so be careful if you try it!!). In all my eons of "wet" shaving in the shower, I have never had it so easy"

For a second there, I thought you were shaving somewhere besides your legs and I was thinking that you were a brave woman! I'd be afraid of an accidental female circumcision shaving "there" in that manner.

I don't shave in the winter, but I use electric clippers with no guard on and it keeps things down to skin level... not as smooth as a razor, but visually you can't tell I'm not shaving my legs, and no water required.

Shave my legs and pits? What for? I don't wear shorts or short sleeves or dresses. There is no point in bothering to do it.