Why a Prius Dweller in the Van Forum? (long)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

Looking forward to hearing more about the decision and the details of your pick.

Congrats! I know that I said to consider the Prius v but the mpg loss is pretty big for the room gained. As a 2010 Prius liftback owner, I really value the 55 city mpg and I cringe at getting 1/4th of that with an older V8 van...  :s

Suanne said:
... I'll be selling the items I've accumulated ... I'll probably be listing them here and in the Seattle-area Craigslist ... if you're looking for a bargain right now on something, PM me ... pick up ... or I can deliver to that small gathering in Tillamook ...

I wanted to cap off this thread by letting you all know that all of my worldly possessions now fit in my new Prius.  After several garage sales, Craigslist sales, purchases by members of this forum, donations to charity, and a free pile at the Tillamook gathering, all excess is gone.  My goal was to earn enough to be able to afford a new 12v compressor refrigerator when I eventually get a larger vehicle; and I did!

Here's a pic of Christy, in Tillamook, getting the self-inflating mattress pad and bucket she purchased, the very last of my excess stuff to go!

20170625_094053.jpg

Feeling a combination of exhaustion, relief and celebration.

Attachments

• 20170625_094053.jpg
    20170625_094053.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
Don't forget to play some Willie when you get back on the road ....again!

Latest posts