Who else is in their camper or van on the east coast during hurricane sandy?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howardsells2000

Reaction score
Im in mine. Im in md near baltimore. So far so good. Lots of rain and wind but nothing scary yet.

I'm here in NY , same as howard , the worst of the wind we are told is past now it's rain and wind....then the flooding , lol the van has been rocking a lot I feel like I am in a boat!<br /><br />

I am going to try this again....WTWB, be safe...hope you are on high ground and your van doesn't become a boat...<br />Bri

good morning Bri, and others, made it through the storm!,&nbsp;actually&nbsp;for me it is same old same old, I guess I live the right lifestyle for me, I have heat , internet, and soon COFFEE! Sadly lives where lost last night, and people will be effected all around me and I am not hardened to their plight..... May God Bless those who will be&nbsp;struggling&nbsp;to get through all of this and may electric return ASAP so I can open my shop...

Great news from you all affected by the storm and it goes to show that vandwelling is a good thing for disaster areas...Best luck for quick power WTWB...<br />thanks for the update from You and Howard.....<br />Bri