White finishing trim?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvdchris

Reaction score
What kind of trim is this I see in campers that goes in the wall and ceiling seams? 

Anybody have an idea?

10148655_690409507689290_724632561_o.jpg

Are you referring to the plastic trim the looks like a roundish tube? I believe that is called plastic T moulding.  Hard to tell what the profile is. This links to one of my favourite "toy" catalogs. They do sell to the public but you still have to have a minimum order of $25 in merchandise. I know they used to have it. Perusing thru the online catalog is a pain for me. I think I have an old catalog somewhere. I use the website for current prices and use the paper back catalog to actually look things up. The link is the closest I could find in the online catalog. I bought my baby binning strips thru this outfit. Love Outwater!

http://www2.archpro.com/cgi-bin/worderc?confc=B2C&s=303-575-*&catalog=130171&target=top

What you are looking for, I think, should kinda look like this  O     

I see nothing on the HD site that remotely compares to what the OP is wanting. Maybe an RV specific vendor would have something like it?