Where You Be?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here in sun city california, at 1:45 pm no wind 76 degree perfict . love live here!!! . fellow traveler gary   p.s. it is so great to be back the good old u.s.a., just try leaving sometime!!

I am presently in the Talladega National Forest,in Alabama. Heading somewhere different in another week.

bindi, I'll be here another week or so. Shedding the cali from my life. Then headed to Sequoia Nat. Park and on up to Tahoe National Forest for the summer. joey, where is the somewhere different?

Currently in Chowchilla,Ca. anyone need anything while I'm here?

clean, I think I might head up into the park. I've never been there.

OH! It's so beautiful! You're going to love being there. There is just something magical about the Sequoias that always soothed my soul! It's a spiritual thing for me there. Have a wonderful time! Maybe you could take a couple pictures????........:)

<EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">Hi Owl, and all.</SPAN></STRONG></EM><BR><EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">I know this isn't relevant to you guys but I'm currently spending easter back at my base, Violet Town Vic... Copy that Paws .. (North East Victoria, Australia) (yeh go on, look it up) before starting some more granite wall building&nbsp;on a 1000 acre canola&nbsp;estate in Bungeet, central Victoria. After that will be heading back up the Hume Hwy to Sydney NSW, (stone fireplace)&nbsp;then north&nbsp;up the eastcoast via Hwy ! to a&nbsp;settlement called Upper Thora NSW to finish building a stone house for a client living in the rain forest there, further north&nbsp;again to&nbsp;Ballina, NSW&nbsp;to do restoration work&nbsp;on an old stone culvert for the Hwy upgrade.<BR>Starting to cool down here in the south at the moment hence the schedule north.</SPAN></STRONG></EM><BR><EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">Geoff</SPAN></STRONG></EM>

Hey Owl, &nbsp; I went by my parents house and stopped in to say hello,and check on them.My mom had knee replacement surgery.While I was there my dad said they weren't going to be able to do any RVing for a while.He also offered to sell me their Class C. I think I am going to upgrade.

TwoKnives Katie! Where do you think you'll be heading? Did you ever get something to strum? We're in Victorville now. It's nice but the winds sure do pick up around 2-3 and just keep going into the dark...gotta get my outside time early! Let me know, maybe we can meet up and play some songs together, I've been practicing!

rok, what you're doing is always relevant and interesting to all of us here. Good on ya.<BR><BR>Joey, I think you'll be much more comfortable in that c class. You're a big guy and more room will be great.&nbsp;&nbsp;

We're at Kingman, Az...actually right outside of it. Been a very nice time and the weather is just beautiful, tho a bit windy toward afternoon.<br>Will be going into Kingman Tuesday to pick up a few things before moving on to Las Vegas.

Kalani! I am making a jaunt to PA now while its cooler and since I was almost halfway there while in san antonio. My elderly care gig just ended. I will get all the stuff I left behind, including guitar, rifle, passport, and canvas. Gonna cut some lodge poles while I am on the farm too.

Did you resve the left/right hand issue???

Scored a re-inactment civil war type canvas tent out of a dumpster the kind you would use at a civil war whatever thingy. If you see me out on the range hold your fire.. thank you

&nbsp; In the sierra mtns getting ready to open campgrounds.

We're getting things ready to leave Klamath Falls, Or on Tuesday. This leg will take us to Coos Bay with a stopover to see a friend near Eagle Point.