Where Have You Found the Best RV Deals?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost There - wow, thanks for the tip! I don't know if we'll be able to take advantage of any deals this year, but I'm going to look anyway. Cheers! :D

Wow, great information added here after I assumed the discussion was done and stopped checking, lol. But not too late, since I still haven't bought an RV. I looked at a few travel trailers at dealerships, but I hated the interior layout and construction quality with so much passion I sort of stopped bothering to go look at others since they all seemed to be pretty much exactly alike, at least in my severely limited price-range.

But now I was gifted some money by a family member (not a huge amount, but enough to make a real difference) and am changing the types of RVs I'm looking at. I just emailed every good-looking Craigslist listing within 2-3 hours of me and got a response to the "wanted" ad I posted there too, so hopefully I'm making progress on this again.

I haven't ruled out a dealership, but didn't see much I was terribly interested in in my new price range when I was looking at their websites.

When you searched the keywords "used RV buy", you will find a lot of website that sold the used RVs from the front three pages of Google search engine.