What is outside your door?? *pictures*

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen said:
Just south of there, New Smyrna Beach, Flagler Avenue.
I used to live in Jax Beach 20 years ago. Nice to see this!

Sent from my Z850 using Tapatalk

It's really built up, but still a beautiful area.

Queen said:
It's really built up, but still a beautiful area.
I haven't been back there is quite a while. I was down in '13/'14 for part of the winter but never made it to Jax itself. Got stuck in Palatka a while (with friends) & was south & the panhandle.

I met a few people from this forum that trip.

Hippiechk said:
I haven't been back there is quite a while. I was down in '13/'14 for part of the winter but never made it to Jax itself. Got stuck in Palatka a while (with friends) & was south & the panhandle.

I met a few people from this forum that trip.

Next time you're down, holler, we'll meet up!

Sunrise over Lake Cadillac this morning. Cadillac, MI.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
this was on dispersed forest service land, just outside of Bridges National Monument last week.
moab '16.jpg

I think the closest neighbor we had was about 1/2 mile down the road. Oh my, but it was quiet! :sleepy:

Attachments

• moab '16.jpg
    moab '16.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 308
Nice pics, apparently it's time for me to wander off!

Hippiechk said:
Nice pics, apparently it's time for me to wander off!

Wander off to the other thread...

Today...this is the field I kind of think of as home for many months of summer!
eabe206824b845b1954cdf8a9064a117.jpg

image.jpegOne more day at Cadillac State Park; superlative! Water on three sides; no bugs and no flies; pine trees are beautiful and the oaks and maples are just beginning to bud. Sunny an cool today. Ideal.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
speedhighway46 said:
One more day at Cadillac State Park; superlative! Water on three sides; no bugs and no flies; pine trees are beautiful and the oaks and maples are just beginning to bud. Sunny an cool today. Ideal.

Wow, cool rig!  What is it??

Peterbilt 379 road tractor converted to a mobile home. I've been working on a "build and construction" website based upon requests from a few folks here on CRVL. I'll announce it here when it's ready.

Thanks for your interest!

speedhighway46 said:
Peterbilt 379 road tractor converted to a mobile home. I've been working on a "build and construction" website based upon requests from a few folks here on CRVL. I'll announce it here when it's ready.

Thanks for your interest!

I'd wondered; still looking forward to that.

Boring picture at first glance, but in the background you can see the formation of a funnel cloud. Wind hit 60-70 MPH here.

Attachments

• IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    298.4 KB · Views: 53
This morning I drove to the area where the next RTR will happen. After driving down the road aways I found a spot that seems like a perfect camp for me. Here's what it looks like:

View attachment 7649

k17.jpg
A bit of a cheat, but this is one of the places I applied to work.  Picture taken Monday when I was on a trip for another job interview.

Attachments

• k17.jpg
    k17.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 32
Gunny said:
Boring picture at first glance, but in the background you can see the formation of a funnel cloud. Wind hit 60-70 MPH here.

Where was this? Was there a tornado?

I just love weather!!

Latest posts