What is outside your door?? *pictures*

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nooooooope!!!! I like cool weather, but man I'm sick of snow. Not an issue here in IL, it's been in the 90's for weeks, and zero rain.

well it was gone the next day and didnt stick much on roads. At least at this elevation, my higher elevation campgrounds got 5 inches or so.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I can do without the snow but wouldn't complain about the temps. Heat index here in N TX in excess of 100 deg. for next several days. High humidity and dew points. On second thought I might even take the snow.....

What location is this VLC?

This was my view today. My new toy. :)
large.jpg

Dennis said:
I can do without the snow but wouldn't complain about the temps. Heat index here in N TX in excess of 100 deg. for next several days. High humidity and dew points. On second thought I might even take the snow.....

What location is this VLC?
northen cali, tahoe forest/sierras

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Ballenxj. I'll bet that one goes Vroooommmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3a5f4619dec874c6f42e35f5581aa905.jpg

Today my view was of wild horses in Western Nevada. This was one of the ponies.

Cammalu said:
Ballenxj.  I'll bet that one goes Vroooommmmmm

Only if I pedal fast enough.
Blanch, that horse looks Red. That horse ain't right.

that colt doesn't look feral to me it appears it's hoofs and mane have been trimmed. highdesertranger

They are a group that runs around town and people feed them, in Virginia City. They even get vet care. I suppose "wild" might be a stretch.

15drhhy.jpg
[/img]

no sunset, but beautiful dinner view none the less. the sound of the surf and a distant fog horn to lul me to sleep soon.

coos bay oregon

The first photo is a real road sign at the beginning of the road that I took to my campsite last night.

The second is the view from my door first thing this morning. It's probably a couple hundred feet above the Colorado River on the side of a hill, but surprisingly near the main road.

Tom

----------

IMG_20170625_093055-600x800.jpg

----------

IMG_20170625_082552-600x800.jpg

==========

Attachments

• IMG_20170625_093055-600x800.jpg
    IMG_20170625_093055-600x800.jpg
    119.4 KB
  • IMG_20170625_082552-600x800.jpg
    IMG_20170625_082552-600x800.jpg
    162.3 KB
hahaha, I have never seen a "no cell phone service" sign before. sign of the times I guess. highdesertranger

While out paddling The Withlacoochee River yesterday found this just south of my campsite

gator 2.jpg      gator 3.jpg

shot of my campsite from kayak

gator.jpg

Attachments

• gator 2.jpg
    gator 2.jpg
    88.3 KB
  • gator 3.jpg
    gator 3.jpg
    89.6 KB
  • gator.jpg
    gator.jpg
    58.8 KB
That's funny!

Florida boondocker said:
While out paddling The Withlacoochee River yesterday found this just south of my campsite

shot of my campsite from kayak

Based on your forum name, I'm assuming that was in North Florida, and not Georgia?

Tom