Well the dogs and I are staying dry!....

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krenov72

Reaction score
Hello all.. not mobile yet, but I'm definitely rv living.... I had sprung a few leaks last week, and had to tarp it...,my 28' '89 pace arrow that is... I had to use 3 tarps,, overlapping as best I could.. it's been sunny all week, so I wasn't sure how effective my tarping would be, as I put it up in a rainy rush. I bought a large tarp today, but the skies opened up before I could upgrade.. so far so good... if the wind stays reasonable, I should be ok. Hope everyone is doing well.. I'm just using up data researching and dreaming up my future rig... stay dry and warm everyone!

Funny you should post this as I sit in my nice dry van while it rains and my dogs gather outside my door begging to come in. They are filthy and I'm tired of them dragging leaves and sticks into my bed.
Congratulations on getting your roof semi water tight. Keep up the great work.[emoji1]

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk

You left out mud, mine drag mud into my bed all the time. Rainy days are the worst, but they are too cuddlicious to resist.