Weird happenings on Amazon

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markw

Reaction score
Is anyone else having strange things happening on Amazon?

For me it's delivery dates. It doesn't matter what I look at...be it heaters, pillows, coffee cups, candles, lights, solar panels, solar panel stands... regardless of what I look at the estimated delivery date is Nov 21st.

Put in your zip code and watch it change.

To get to Quartzsite your package needs to spend an extra week riding in a truck..........endlessly traveling between Phoenix and Blythe and Yuma..............THEN it arrives ! YMMV

“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!” Lol!!!

I ordered a white long sleeve dress shirt. albeit I am an extra large size but according to them it’s going to take 32 days till it arrives at my place of delivery and that’s only their estimate will see what the reality becomes.

Is anyone else having strange things happening on Amazon?

For me it's delivery dates. It doesn't matter what I look at...be it heaters, pillows, coffee cups, candles, lights, solar panels, solar panel stands... regardless of what I look at the estimated delivery date is Nov 21st.
I ordered things this morning and got various dates.

To get to Quartzsite your package needs to spend an extra week riding in a truck..........endlessly traveling between Phoenix and Blythe and Yuma..............THEN it arrives ! YMMV
But then only if the Q post monster is not there.

fwiw.. I ordered stuff today that said 21st... which is 11 days... so much for Prime 2-day shipping lol

Yep everything marked prime is indeed saying Nov 21st. I guess they are already backlogged with the early Black Friday sales that started immediately after the Amazon Prime event. Or maybe there is another truckers’ strike event going on?

Who knows, it still might arrive a lot earlier.

going to be a financial bonus for local brick store merchants and other online merchants.

I ordered a few things last week and they arrived today.

Today I ordered three things and all three arrive November 22.

I only use "Free Shipping" and never use Prime.

Same here, always use free shipping. Ordered a couple things yesterday with a supposed delivery date of the 18th.

Most of my Amazon deliveries to Quartzsite over the last month have been shipped vis USPS, not the normal UPS. I saw yesterday that Amazon has lost over half of its market value this year...about a trillion dollars. Amazon is in trouble