Was asked by Bob to join his forum.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikestime22

Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Mike and I wanted to say hi as I join the forums. I also wanted to let people know of the business I operate. It may be helpful to some people. I own the company Mike's Equipment & RV Transport. I transport all every type of RVs made. 

There's quite a few people that buy trailers and 5th wheels without having a truck to pull it. This is quite normal if you don't plan on moving your trailer very often. It's much easier, cheaper, and safer to just call me and I can move your trailer where you need it. 

I also transport Class A, B, and C's running or not. We also do roadside rescue as well. Also, if you're a snowbird, feel free to call. 

Either way, im here to help how I can.

Hiya Mike! Cool service you provide. I hope I never need to call(road side rescue) unless I have extra beer in the cooler and I'm inviting you over for a beer. On the off chance I might need road side rescue, what area do you cover?

Welcome to the CRVL forums Mike!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome aboard Mike.
Thanks for joining , I'm sure you'll be a real asset to the tribe . Hope you stick around.
Yeah someone was looking for help moving their 5er , Bob gave them your name and phone.
Hope they got through to ya and are now where they want the rig.

So let me get this right. You will tow or work out towing any RV any where? Does that include helping find an off road recovery service when a person is stuck a mile or ten from the nearest road on some dirt location from hell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that is what I was going to ask. Where are you actually based out of?

--joe

I asked a few post ago what area, I think it might have been a drive by offer. That or they have a life and might not have gotten back to answer questions. Either way, their number is in first post.

Sure, I can pull people out. But of course it best of I'm in the area you are when you get stuck. But it doesn't hurt to call me to find out.

FWIK there are no tow holds for the Ford Transit cargo van. That's ok... FORD will low boy me if I need 'em.

Welcome aboard!

This is a reply to the question of where I am based out of. I'm sorry, I didn't see that there were questions asked and that's why I didn't answer them.

To answer your question, I have no base. I am on  the road all the time from the mid-west to the west coast. Far north as the Canadian border to far south as Mexico border.

I can't say I can help everyone where ever you are, but again, it doesn't hurt to give me a call to see if I'm close to you. I'm much cheaper than most large outfits. 

If you call me, I'll give you a price. If that price works for you, then we get it done. If not, I'm sure there's other options for you.

Thank you for your interest either way. My name is Mike and my phone number is 909-910-7386. Feel free to save the number.

Also, thank you guys for the warm welcome!