• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Camper Van near Tucson

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scubatom

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I know what I’m gonna be asking for here is a lot but I figure at this point it’s not gonna hurt to ask. I live in Tucson, AZ and am looking for a camper van. I definitely don’t mind traveling to pick something up. My issue at the moment is I just don’t have quite what people are asking monetarily and every time I do find something it’s in another state and gone before I even see it. I just sold a 1997 Dodge 2500 Mark III. One of the main reasons I sold it was because I realized I definitely want some thing I can stand up in and also some thing that is at least partially built. I do not care if the van is older, but here are the things that I do care about.

* $10,000 at the most
* Needs to be a high top
* At The very least I want it to have sink and fridge set up.
* mechanically solid (I understand older vehicles are going to need some type of work I just don’t want some thing that runs poorly and no one knows why.)

If I’m being totally honest it be nice to have one that had everything in it ready to go. If anyone has any leads or knows were all the super nice and cheap vans are hidden let me know!

P.S. I have a bunch of vans saved on the Facebook marketplace and I don’t at all mind being patient in hopes that the prices will go down. It does seem like prices are starting to go down to slowly but surely. Thanks!

Latest posts