Wandering Larry

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drivers License arrived..

Home for the next 14 days.
649dead2f5cd950bb7e16950701cc643.jpg

10fcbdd783b6c076be3eab7757afe9fc.jpg

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Some people say their plans are written in Jell-O.
Jell-O is to firm, it appears, for my plans. Pudding is about the right consistency..
Somehow my last check for 11-6 was sent UPS and they attempted to deliver it today. I created a UPS account and requested it be held for pickup. Of course they will only hold it until the 2nd.
:) new new plan, go to Elko on the first, pickup check, vote early and run south. Tues 55/28deg
How can they mail a check for a pay period that doesn't end until 10-31. Is just strange....

Looks like you had a nice place to stay for a while there. I hope it isn't to far to pick up your check.

321 miles, this has been a great place to spend my last 2 weeks working. I planned going back on the 8th, so not a huge change.
After this week every day will be free and open. Next plans are for the rtr..

Evidently they mail the last one. :) 19 years of direct deposit, yet this last one is a check...
I'm the first person from 2008 till now that I can think of that has quit. Others have been laid off, many have retired...
The folks who have found out I'm leaving are timid asking why I'm leaving and if it is my choice. They are amazed I have no job lined up.
Thinking about how many products we are internally pushed to purchase and finance, I am not really surprised so many are trapped.

Latest posts