WalkaboutTed's better half

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,
Since I acquired my own van yesterday, "our" van is now Teddi's (She who must be obeyed).  I've vicariously enjoyed reading this forum and commenting sometimes through her membership in CRVL. But now, since I'll be doing my own, much less complicated conversion, I need to be able to ask questions and comment on my own behalf.  I have been amazed at the sense of community on this board.

I'm a retired high school math teacher.  I've been a wanderer for the last 40 years, mostly bike touring.  I met Teddi, my soulmate, in 1996 and our first date was a hike.  She too, is a perpetual nomad, so our ways mesh well.  I'm glad to be here.
Steve

Welcome Steve to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. I am confused, who is the better half? highdesertranger

Welcome, Steve!! Can't wait to see your build... I know it will be simpler, but y'all have already learned so much being out there that I'm sure it will be great!

Yo Steve (great name), hello and welcome to the funest place on earth! 

Steve

Welcome to the boards Steve. Nice to meet your wife's other half...LOL. Can't wait to hear and see what you decide to do with YOUR van.

ColdBrook