Verizon 6620L Remote Flash 4g/3g

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greenrhyno said:
This was sold on ebay as a $5 a month service with a large upfront fee. Not sure how your analogy holds. You buy a lot of drugs on ebay? It wasn't advertised as "hey I'm ripping off verizon". But yeah probably not a lot can be done.

I've personally never tried any drugs.  

But if you're saying you didn't know it wasn't kosher you're either beyond naive, or lying about it.  I'm guessing you knew it wasn't legit and you rolled the dice anyway and now that you lost you're all butt hurt about it.  I gambled and lost as well.  I got a full month out of it before it blew up.  But I admit I knew it wasn't a legit service.

I filed a paypal claim against drwireless and received most of my money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orlimar1 said:
But if you're saying you didn't know it wasn't kosher you're either beyond naive, or lying about it.
Many people are indeed that naive.

So, cheap learning experience, should be grateful.

People, you've heard it before, if it sounds too good to be true. . .

If nothing else, learn to google well and

do your research in forums that specialize in a given narrow topic area.

If you learn about a super-cool knife sharpening system in a camping forum, go learn about the details in a knife enthusiast forum, not from the campers.

For example.

Cellphone providers and their niche deals are constantly changing, it's the HoFo guys that live and breathe that stuff

i lost $275 on a hotspot ....

i lost a house, car, business & $200,000 in a divorce

losing a hotspot is not so bad ...

camping bum said:
i lost a house, car, business & $200,000 in a divorce
And I bet you didn't consider blaming the friend that introduced you to her

I filed a complaint with PayPal it directed me to the orig seller on eBay. He offered partial refund $225 (from $275). Cut my loss and accepted it. PayPal shows money pending in my account the same day. Moving on.

Latest posts