Verizon MVNOs for $5 3G refugees

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been using VISIBLE for four months now. Minor glitches here and there. Nothing that is too annoying. Using on iPhone SE 128gig for $200 on eBay (not international — fully unlocked in all ways).

The HOTSPOT does the job on visible. But coverage is not as good as my wife’s IPHONE SE 32gig on Verizon prepaid. She has had one bar at times when I have nothing. That’s rare. Usually we both have two bars or better. Traveling ten states on the east coast from Florida to Massachusetts. Visible works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update Goshawk , I am considering it. Keep us updated as time goes the good and bad

Since Visible sends you a SIM, do you need the IPhone past the app sign up? Could you just toss the SIM into a Verizon MiFi?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I am tempted to try it. But think (speculate) the IMEI is used to allow connection with Verizon towers, along with SIMM card. Plus there is an app via WIFI you need to download that is used with VISIBLE set up.

No one has mentioned VISIBLE in anything but a IPHONE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts