Vandweller earning big selling freeze dried ice cream

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm one of those people that likes freeze dried ice cream. I also like to hear about start up small businesses.

It might be edible but I'll just go get some Ben and Jerry's when I feel the need.
The availability of the real stuff helps keep me from eating it all the time ........................

I agree with popeye. I have ate it before but I just don't get it. highdesertranger

Fair to say, if you read his travel log, he's probably had to put at least 5 or 6 engines in that VW by now...rest got spent on towing

It's always nice to hear that someone has come up with a different idea. It may not work out, but at least they were thinking. And sometimes the original idea begets another idea that sends you out in a totally new direction, and that one works.

* Spencer Silver was trying to develop a super-strong adhesive and invented the Post-It Note.
* William Spencer was trying to create a synthetic version of the malaria drug quinine, and came up with a beautiful chemical-based purple dye, instead.
* John Wesley Hyatt was trying to invent a synthetic elephant ivory (for a $10,000 prize) and ended up with the forerunner of plastic.

Keep fiddling -- you never know what you'll come up with.

I think the freeze dried ice cream is for the hiking and camping bunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time we tried freeze dried ice cream was in Florida as we have never seen it here in Alberta. Needless to say, we will never try it again.