Vandweller Chatroom (Closing)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder...the chatroom opens at 9 eastern.... see you all there I hope!

We had a mostly low-key evening in the chatroom last night...I hope we can get a few more people interested next Tuesday...I'll try to post a few reminders early....

See you there next week!

HEAR YE HEAR YE HEAR YE!

Tonite in the chatroom it's Youtube Tuesday!

Who do you love to watch on Youtube? Who do you hate?

Got any favs to recommend?

Come tell us about it!

Click the link below around dinner time. Or before. Or after.

Just BE THERE!

https://minnit.chat/VandwellerChat

Hey RvNaut, yeah looks like a great topic in the chatroom tonight...as you know we can cover a variety of topics in the 2 to 3 hours the chatroom is open.

Looking forward to it...but once again in my county here we may have severe weather...its a regular thing several days a week this time of year.

.. the only extreme up here in the Leadville area is some frost in the morning... ;) Brrrrrr..

Actually, that article is a pos... not well written.. perhaps written to steer people into paying for RV hookups... :)

Guess I will take a pass on talking about social media on YouTube.

Nobody is twisting your arm maki...but you would certainly be welcome to join us in the chatroom on Tuesday evenings.

We don't bite! Sting...maybe...but we dont bite.

🦂

The article's site wants an email and they will send a list of camping sites. They are talking their [sales] book.* They claim to have a list of sites that are way better.

Personally, I've only had one occasion when I quit a BLM site because it became overrun on Halloween weekend. The cell tower became overloaded, and the off roaders were annoying at all hours. I was leaving for the day anyway, and decided to not come back, instead going somewhere new that I was interested in.

*For those unfamiliar with the expression, it is common among stock market sites, where someone posts "this stock is hot!!", which translates to "I got stuck with this pos stock, please buy what I need to dump."

Tonight in the Chatroom is Totally Tubular Tuesday!

Remember the 80s?

Big hair? Leg warmers? Shoulder pads? Leisure suits?

Rubiks Cube? Trivial Pursuit? Care Bears? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Square Body Chevy Pickups? Suzuki Samurais!

MAX HEADROOM! Pac-Man! Space Invaders!

Miami Vice! Quantum Leap! The A-Team! ST-The Next Generation!

And the music! Oh the music! MTV! Michael Jackson! Fleetwood Mac! Dire Straights! Duran Duran!

Guns-n-Roses! Cyndi Lauper!

What did I forget? Well come tell us about your Favorites of the 80s!

Tonight at 6PM>>> https://minnit.chat/VandwellerChat

Last edited:
It's TOO COOL TOOSDAY!

Float on in with your floaty toy and your coppertone-coated nose! Cool off from the summer heat in the nice blue chatroom pool tonight!

BTW, be sure to wear your best 60's style swimsuit! I'll be spinning 60's tunes on the record player!

I'll see you guys and gals in there shortly.

https://minnit.chat/VandwellerChat

Last edited:
Fun was had, stories were told, cookies were baked, and tatts were inked....

There was even a report of a skinny-dipper in the pool!

Some of that may or may not be correct.

Next week: Chatroom will be open on WEDNESDAY (29th) instead of Tuesday. Tell all your friends who for some reason are busy on Tuesdays!