Van life bill for California students

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be interesting to see what the colleges and universities have to say in response, which I’m sure they will.

These kinds of rules are popping up all over the country.

I know property around most University Campuses is at a premium. Generally speaking the new gains in property is generally leveled and paved as parking. Unfortunately that never seems to last long as new buildings are purposed
and there goes the parking lots.

It would make sense to let Van Lifer's use the parking lots near Phys-Ed buildings as there are showers etc there and full time students shave access to them as part of their tuition. I could see students in the fields of Biological Sciences, Earth Sciences, Forestry, Outdoor Recreation, and some others where having their rigs on hand may be of benefit to them. Still, with that said.....they would have to be in a climate conducive to living in a rig in the colder seasons of the year. I doubt the Universities are going to install shore power on the parking lots either.

^^^ Actually some of them have plugins at the base of parking lot lamp posts and extension cords have been run out ground floor dorm rooms, but many work night shifts that allow them to plug in there and charge batteries then some area day use pavilions and restrooms have outlets as well. If it comes down to it audit an early morning badminton or swimming class!

Will put a new spin on parking lot dorm parties.
IMG_2518.gif
IMG_2520.gif
I want to go back to college!! I have a graduate degree from 〽️ichigan. UCSD please call me. Or San Diego State! Can I enroll as a “Life Long Learner”?!

please! Please!
jonny boi livin the dream!

Last edited:
^^^you may be in luck! They I believe have special deals for seniors as in older aged persons! Lol!!!

image1.jpeg
Give me that parking lot sticker now!
Heck I would maybe even help coach coed beach volleyball?!
Please please!?

jonny boi gettin the feels 😎🤙

lol!!! I used to drive the women’s teams to Coco Beach for spring training! They could probably a new driver!

Latest posts