Van Boom

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HalfShadows

Reaction score
A movie on You Tube inquiring about Van Life. Have to get past 1st 5 minutes of sponsors.

I watched this the other day too. It was really good.

That’s nifty putting all those things on the side. Or.. I saw this in Quartzsite a few days ago

1f134f22fa956307360dc653bccf4768.jpg

cue the "Beverly Hillbillies" music.

hahaha, I would have that stuff mounted on the sides tore off in a heartbeat. obviously a pavement princess.

highdesertranger

I used to have a VW baja bug with a wooden roof rack that hung over the body front and back and hung a dozen 5 gallon buckets (3 on each leg) full of fish husks on the way to dispose of them at the public cleaning station. It was really a site as it included hundreds of flys no one got close enough to take a picture! I'm a Ridge Runner (Hillbillies are flat landers and spoiled in my biased opinion) and I'll bring you all a little squeezings to prove my friendly nature, see you hopefully in a few days. In case you didn't notice the items on the side are roped over the load securing the the contents in the bed, just plain ingenious!

I am watching this right now. Wow! How do people find these other van life people locally? I am not able to go to RTR. What's the secret?

Maybe if you post your town or city someone on this list might already be your neighbor

NagathaChristie said:
I am watching this right now. Wow! How do people find these other van life people locally? I am not able to go to RTR.  What's the secret?

There are all kinds of RV group events going on, most during the optimal camping times. There are RV forums for many of the different types including people converting the various brands of Vans. Just do a web search using the appropriate keywords and include the location or region.