Van Aid needs a New Lead

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLTooley

Reaction score
Jason Simonds, RVNaught on this forum, is looking for someone to take over Van Aid. I am certain there are a few people here that would be strong contenders.

It is a lot of work, to make it work well you need a good informal team - also something this forum can support.

EDIT: The link is not displaying, see the Van Aid Center Camp Facebook group.

Jason Simonds, RVNaught on this forum, is looking for someone to take over Van Aid. I am certain there are a few people here that would be strong contenders.

It is a lot of work, to make it work well you need a good informal team - also something this forum can support.

EDIT: The link is not displaying, see the Van Aid Center Camp Facebook group.

Jason himself closed down the Facebook Van Aid Center Camp group page you are trying to link to. He started that group page and had the right to also shut it down. Have a conversation with Jason about sharing any links to Facebook group pages he created to find out about his plans for that group page.

As to the passing on of the leadership of Van Aid. The last time it was if you want to take it on “go for it”. Van Aid does not actually exist as a formal entity. It is just a rumor that something might be happening somewhere in the desert in late January or early February 🤣

Last edited:
The Van Aid FB page is not shut down. It is a private hidden group at this time.
Anyone that is a member can see and post in it.
If you are not a member you cannot see the group.

ah ha a hidden to the public group that can’t be found in a search on Facebook. 🤔

But I see that “Van-Aid Uncensored” that you also started just before Van Aid was over can be seen publicly in a Facebook search and there is a link for joining it.

Last edited:
ah ha a hidden to the public group that can’t be found in a search on Facebook. 🤔

But I see that “Van-Aid Uncensored” that you also started just before Van Aid was over can be seen publicly in a Facebook search and there is a link for joining it.
Oy... *I* did not start the uncensored page... it was started by someone that didn't even attend in response to leash-rebels being booted from the main page. Please stop.